Spectrum Auto Pay is a convenient way to pay your bill every month. The service is available at no extra charge to help you make sure your bill is paid on time without the hassle of buying stamps or writing checks. If you want, you can also make a one-time payment.
You can use the My Spectrum app to pay your bill, view your account balance and more
Making a Payment Using the My Spectrum app
- Sign in to the My Spectrum app using your Spectrum username and password.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Tap the Make Payment button.
- From here, you can adjust the Payment Amount, the Payment Date and the Payment Method.
- Once you’ve made sure all your payment information is correct, tap Make Payment. You’ll receive a confirmation message.
Call us at (833) 267-6094. At this point, you can use our automated service to pay your bill over the phone. We accept payment using your:
- Checking or savings account
- Debit card or MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit card
Note: If you choose to make your by-phone payment with the assistance of a customer service agent, you’ll be charged a $5.00 processing fee
Your Bank Website
Access your bank website and add us as a payee. You may be required to enter the payment address. You can find this address on your billing statement. We don’t charge any additional fees for processing a payment from your bank’s online payment service.
Note: You should print your online bank confirmation and retain it until you see the payment reflected on your bill. Some bank websites also offer automatic payment.
Use our store locator to find your nearest Spectrum Store. There is no processing fee when making a payment at our stores.
Our stores accept the following forms of payment:
- Checking or savings account
- Debit card or MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover credit cards
- Cash and money orders
Third-Party Payment Agents
Additional businesses in your area (Western Union, MoneyGram, Walmart or Schnucks Supermarkets) may accept Spectrum payments. Each third-party payment center has its own specific rules regarding payments, fees, etc., but all follow these standard policies:
- Third party payment centers are for payments only.
- No third party payment agent can make a change to a customer’s services, resolve an issue, exchange equipment or accept equipment for return.
- Third party payment agents are for walk-in payments only. Customers can’t mail payments to these locations.
Spectrum Mailing Address
You may mail your payment to us. Please note that the mailing locations differ depending on your address. Refer to your statement for the correct mailing address. To view your bill online (including the mailing address) sign in to Spectrum.net and visit the billing section of your account to see a PDF of your bill.
Remember the following when mailing in a payment:
- Mail your payment in the envelope with the remittance portion of your statement whenever possible.
- You can print a copy of your statement through your Spectrum account.
- Note your Spectrum account number on your check or money order.
- Do not mail cash.